Saturday, August 22, 2009

cluttered thoughts.

i dont know what to write on my first blog here. its a saturday evening. just finished everything that has to be done for the day.

since i am new here, maybe i should introduce myself first. um, im mia. im just like any other woman who happened to be different-- just like everyone else. i love myself. ive learned to acknowledge my strengths and weaknesses even my insecurities (yep, i still have a bunch of insecurities am working at). you may find me friendly or suplada, timid or loud, pretty or ugly, or whatever. but i dont really care. yeah, i sure do appreciate compliments and i get a bit upset with unconstructive criticisms. but i will not let them define me. i will not let your limited thinking decide who im gonna be. i am who i am now(positive or negative) but i wont be the same person tomorrow. am a daughter, sister, friend, teacher, student, servant, leader and a stranger. i am not perfect. i have my times- i can be good but i also can be otherwise. you may or may not like me as a person. i am not trying to please everyone, im not saying i dont want to, i just "dont and wont" try because i wont be able to, ever, i know.

though there is one thing i would want to be. really really wanted to. and i want to be "that" badly. whats it? i want to be an object of God's joy. i want to make my Creator smile. i want him to define me. i want him to mold me. i am under His authority. call me "trying hard", i dont care. this is my purpose. i was created by Him and for Him. sadly, i cant say i am making Him happy. i still have a lot to work on. i know, at times, im an object His of grief. but that wont stop me from wanting it more, in fact, my failures feed my passion to make Him happy. im a "copy cat". a proud copycat. who am i trying to emulate? Jesus(im not saying im like him already-- im just trying). why? because God wants me to. dont get me wrong, i know i cant be like him. i am not perfect-- He is. i am not God-- He is. but one of the reasons the Father sent his son is for us to have someone to look up to. an example to follow. He is 100% God but also 100% man. He became a man to reach out to us. for you and for me. and that inspires me more. :)

yes, i have a lot of insecurities. but if there is one thing i am secured of-- it is God's Love. i may have bad hair days, monster mia days, emo moments, or whatever. i know God loves me. i dont need to be anyone around Him besides He is always around. he knows me inside out. so no need to pretend. i am just happy to be loved. love at its purest form. and being able to experience His love i know i can share it to others, too. and i want to share it with you. yes, you. i might not know you but am sure He loves you, too. this is not an issue of religion. i dont know what to call it. maybe, FAITH. God the Father sent His Son to save us from our sins. you know your sins. me, i have tons. but i am forgiven. how? the Bible says " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9) thats it. just confess your sins to God. humble yourself. its not hard. its just acknowledging that God is your God and that He has the power to forgive you. ask for forgiveness. if your sincere, voila! your like a clean slate. he wont count it against you. he has forgotten your sins. (1 Corinthians 13:5[God's] Love.... keeps no record of wrongs.) Now, all you have to do is believe in Jesus (that he really lived and died for us-- for our salvation) Accept Him as your Lord (this means Master--willingness to submit to Him, surrendering your life to Him) and Savior (um, well, hero. from sins. from eternal doom. from the bad. from anything you could ever think of. even from yourself) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16) if you have done that now or when you were a kid or at some point of your life, congratulations. You are saved. no one can take you away from his hands. not even Satan. not even your own sins. Eternal life in heaven awaits you. and we will be seeing each other there!! yey! just please do remind yourself that it can never be taken away from you. "kahit na magkasala ka uli". remember, his love is unconditional. "hindi na niya babawiin what he has already given". i put so much emphasis on this because that is the dilemma of most of my students(mostly kids). because of the "guilt", they are feeling unworthy. in the first place, we are never worthy of it. "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and it is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works so that no one can boast"Ephesians 2:8-9.

there. ive written quite a bit about a lot. you have been a good audience. thanks for actually reaching this part! haha. feel free to leave a comment/question or whatever here or on my personal email. you may or may not agree on the things ive said. but hey, these are my thoughts. and im not imposing them to anyone. im just sharing. :) i would appreciate if you would leave some verses that could affirm somethings here. :) thoughts are much welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment